Water Services Director (m/f)
DAI is recruiting a Water Services Director (m/f), to be based in Nampula, Zambezia and Cabo Delgado, Mozambique.
- DAI seeks candidates for anticipated USAID-funded water, sanitation and hygiene programs (WASH) to improve management and commercial viability of water and sanitation services, including an accelerated and enhanced role for women in the sector. Program activities will likely take place in Nampula, Zambezia, Cabo Delgado and, potentially, in Maputo
- Lead the analysis, design and implementation of management models to improve water services including engagement of the private sector, customer outreach, and community capacity building. Enhance sector ability to plan, prioritize and monitor for effective investment and cost recovery
- At least ten (10) years of expertise improving the quality and sustainability of water services in Mozambique
- At least five (5) years of experience working on development projects including work in northern Mozambique
- Experience in PPPs and/or other methods of performance and management improvement
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Indicate the source of this job post: emprego.co.mz
- Candidates for all positions must have strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written, in both English and Portuguese and advanced degrees (master’s or higher) in relevant areas
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, and private corporations. Currently, DAI is delivering results in about 80 countries.