Supervisor Production Execution
At BHP Billiton, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
- Spend appropriate time in the field to supervise the execution of the production plan in order to achieve established KPI targets at a shift level
- Ensure Production execution activities are conducted safely by competent production personnel in accordance with the relevant standards and operating procedures
- Supervise the operation of process control systems, shutdown activities that are not maintenance specific
- Provide day-to-day leadership, expertise and direction to the production team within your operation area to ensure delivery against plans
- Guide and coach individual team members and promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure that the teams know the material risks of their area and the associated critical controls as well as monitor compliance with critical controls
- The purpose of this role is to supervise the execution of production activities undertaken by front-line operational personnel in line with the production plan and targets for HSEC, Cost, and Volume
- High School Certificate and all relevant certificates that can show specific expertise and ability to promote respective work discipline according to the local jurisdiction
- Self reliant and have distinctive proficiency in the production/processing area with minimum 2-4 years experience in heavy industrial environment
Please forward your cover letter (Ref. MS0047) and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates and identity documents, and a written reference.