Supervisor Maintenance Execution
At BHP Billiton, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
- You will be responsible to ensure timely evaluation and scoping of work requests prior to approval for the work management planning process
- Participate in the weekly pre-planning, planning and scheduling meetings to ensure alignment and commitment of resources to the work schedule
- Safely execute maintenance work as per signed of schedule
- Manage planed and execute unplanned work as well as rescheduling of existing work orders if required
- Conduct regular compliance checks to ensure adherence to 1SAP processes and work instructions
- Enter relevant transactional data in 1SAP; Ensure team members initiate appropriate master data changes (create, change or delete) to task lists and or work instructions
- Review work execution performance with team members; Identify gaps and take corrective action as necessary to improve performance
- Guide and Coach individual team members in order to build a high performance team.
- The purpose of this role is to lead the Maintenance Execution team over the entire operation and ensure maintenance activities in the plant under accountability are safely executed against schedule, plans and specified standards
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Mechanical with at least 5 years experience working, servicing, maintaining Paste Plant activities that includes 2 years in a leadership role on an industrial/mining environment
Please forward your cover letter (Ref. MT 0079) and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates and identity documents, and a written reference.