SLS – Mudlogger
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
- Under general supervision provides resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Exercises judgment to determine the appropriate action at the well site by relying upon hands-on experience and classroom based training of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Responsible for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining it when appropriate
- Executes other related duties as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Two year Technical Degree preferred
- Industry experience and product line training required
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Surface Logging Systems applications at the well site
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
Our job openings provide competitive reward structure, exposure to Best-in-Class technologies, on-going career development, career progression, respect, work/life balance and the opportunity to live our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Performance and Learning.