Shipment Clerk (m/f)
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a Shipment Clerk (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Shipment Clerk
- The incumbent expedites customs clearance processes through host government officials for incoming and outgoing shipments of personal household effects and other U.S. government property (e.g., equipment, supplies, special cargo)
- Assists with the monthly ICASS workload count and prepares adhoc reports for tracking shipments. The position is supervised by the Shipping Supervisor
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42