Senior Specialist Contracting (m/f)
Aldelia is recruiting a Senior Specialist Contracting (m/f), to be based in Temane, Mozambique.
- Receive procurement requests for high/medium risk goods and services to initiate the procurement process.
- Prepare, review, and issue invitation to tender and tender package documents
- Track procurement activities and maintain compliance with conditions and sections of contracts
- Verify all submitted bids according to submission instructions. Contribute to the negotiation of terms and prices and seek management approval
- Provide advanced knowledge of contracting concepts and understanding of complex commercial and legal terms
- Administer contracting activities in adherence to the company policies and legal requirements
- Develop well-defined and clearly described contracts to maximize cost savings, improve service levels, and mitigate contractual risks
- Implement effective methods to maximize ‘on-contract’ spend. Negotiate elements of complex contracts with suppliers
- Check and confirm that contracts are written with fully understandable terms
- Conduct thorough analysis of suppliers’ performance and contracts. Identify any potential manipulation in the bill of quantities, prices, specifications, etc.
- Implement and maintain a procured contract management software to manage contract milestones in central repository
- Develop regular reports and business correspondence to present contract status, compliance, and modifications/amendments
- Respond to complex inquiries of contract terms and conditions
- Apply evidence-based SHE practices in alignment with set standards for safe operations
- Implement Sasol Group's risk philosophy and enterprise risk management framework
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of successful complex procurements
- Appropriate Bachelor Degree (Commercial or Legal) or equivalent
- At least 11 years experience in procurement and contracting
- Good contract drafting and negotiation knowledge and skills
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted