Senior Manager Supply Chain Enablement (m/f)
Aldelia is recruiting a Senior Manager Supply Chain Enablement (m/f), to be based in Temane, Mozambique.
- Accountable to provide and execute the supporting functions required to enable the effective functioning of the Mozambique Supply chain
- Accountable to investigate and execute improvements to processes and systems
- Accountable to implement and embed a best-in-class supply chain governance/compliance performance in Mozambique
- Accountable to drive the supplier performance Management Process to ensure maximum value
- Manage supply chain governance, risk, and compliance
- Bachelor Degree (Commercial or Legal) or equivalent
- Project Coordination Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum experience: at least 13 years of Supply Chain Experience
- At least 13 years experience in a Supply Chain enablement environment
- Extensive Supply chain Governance and standards experience will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in multiple supply chain areas: Sourcing and Contracting, Logistics, Inventory and Materials Management, SC Enablement, etc.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted