Senior Manager Mine Studies
Rio Tinto Coal Mozambique is looking for an Senior Manager Mine Studies to join their Project team based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Influence decisions based on understanding of the strategy and commercial drivers and contributing to the implementation strategy within the project and project organization as a whole
- Effective project management to ensure alignment of accountabilities including negotiating the resourcing and development of the study team
- Manage, guide and influence the owners representative team (direct reports) and other specialist teams (as necessary) to meet the critical project outcomes and overall strategy
- Manage and integrate the schedules of Study Team members to ensure progress and deliverables are on time
- Manage expert contributors to ensure all relevant technical aspects are considered to produce the optimum solution
- Degree in mining engineering and geology, MBA or Post-graduate qualification in finance and/or project management
- A minimum 15 years’ experience in the mining industry in a leadership role, with particular focus on Long Term Mining Planning, Studies and Management
- Strong knowledge of financial evaluation techniques
- Must have highly developed skills in the area of leadership, organization, communication, quality orientation, problem resolution and negotiation
- Further knowledge in geology, geotechnical, hidrogeology and mining equipment calculation
To apply, please visit the Web link on the right side of this page.
Esta vaga não aceita mais candidaturas