Reliability Engineer (m/f)
PHCC - Premier Human Capital Corporation
PHCC is recruiting a Reliability Engineer (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Develop a reliability and maintainability (R&M) plan with measurable goals
- Implement RCA to obtain reliability with consideration given to cost limitations for equipment up/downtime
- Monitor productivity and maintenance losses to improve throughput and reduce cost (reduce MTTR, increase MTBF and improve availability)
- Implement failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) and Assists others in root cause failure analysis to avoid future failures
- Collect and analyze key data from equipment parameter and components. , create statistical analysis, charts, drawings, and reports to help illustrate and showcase potential issues within an equipment or components lifecycle and how to improve it
- Follows company safety and health guidelines and other company policies
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with min 5 years of experience on heavy equipment maintenance.
- High Communication and computer skills
- Knowledge of reliability engineering elements.
- Fully conversant with safety procedures.
- Proven leadership skills
- Flexibility and multitasking skills
- Excellent experience of MS office
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted