Records Management Advisor
Chemonics is recruiting a Records Management Advisor, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Increase CMAM efficiency of donor reporting processes and meet donor requirements, and to strengthen data quality
- Strengthen CMAM capacity in preparation for external audits
- Maintain a data and file repository for CMAM management and auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, audit or related field
- At least 5 years of external and or internal auditing experience
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project preferred.
The Records Management Advisor will report directly to the Information Systems and M&E Director
- Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
- Fluency in Portuguese and English is required
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted