Quality Control Inspector (m/f)
MFCC is recruiting a Quality Control Inspector (m/f), to be based in Afungi, Mozambique.
- Our client is an international energy player operating and developing projects in Africa, looking to appoint a Quality Control Inspector, Mozambican National, to be based in Afungi
- 3 years to 5 years relevant field quality control experience required
- Experience in coordinating all site inspections with the site subcontractors within their disciplines
- Experience in conducting all inspection reports accurately according to current status
- Experience in correctly preparing quality checks prior to any inspection being undertaken and reviewing of all inspection reports for compliance
- Experience in controlling quality systems
- Experience in performing all internal and external audits
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Oral and written fluency in Portuguese and English.
- Environmental or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Computer literate: Proficiency in MSOffice software packages
- Willingness to travel within Mozambique as needed
- Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only successfully applications will be contacted