Project Associate, Business Recovery Fund (m/f)
Gain - Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
GAIN is recruiting a Project Associate, Business Recovery Fund (m/f), to be based in Beira, Mozambique.
- The Project Associate will provide administrative and technical support with to coordinate, manage and implement the Business Recovery Fund project. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance to the project manager by monitoring the project progress against project workplan and budget
- Collect, document, collate and analyze project data for monitoring and management information purposes
- Identify any potential issues or risks that could affect the progression of the project. Work with the Project Manager to identify potential solutions
- Conduct regular monitoring of the activities conducted under the project by partners follow up with partners and prepare timely monitoring reports with findings and recommendations
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Candidates for this position must have proven experience in supporting projects that have been delivered on time and on budget, using project management processes and tools. They should possess knowledge of the of Mozambique’s public health sector
Perfil da empresa
- GAIN is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with both governments and businesses, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious food for all people. In particular, we aim to make healthier food choices more desirable, more available, and more affordable. GAIN’s mission is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition.