Program Manager (m/f)
NCBA CLUSA is recruiting a Program Manager (m/f), to be based in Montepuez, Mozambique.
- NCBA CLUSA is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Program Manager in Montepuez (Cabo Delgado), with primary responsibilities to oversees all the programmatic and technical aspects of the project. Coordinates the teams at the province and district level and monitors progress against the targets set. Also assess needs and gaps in the project and proposes in conjunction with project staff a plan to overcome them
- Relevant University Degree required related to agriculture
- At least 5 years of consecutive proven work experience in agriculture with donor supported local organizations implementing projects or similar initiatives in the Northern part of Mozambique, especially in Cabo Delgado
- Experience managing projects, with proven track record managing donor supported projects
- Strong knowledge and experience working in collaboration with government authorities and structures at district and local level
- Strong oral and written communications skills in Portuguese and English
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Under no circumstances should candidates deliver applications to other institutions than NCBA CLUSA or to singular persons. We also inform that the entire application process is exempt from any type of payments or charges by NCBA CLUSA and only selected candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (without photograph)
- Founded in 1916, NCBA CLUSA is the oldest not-for-profit cooperative development and trade association in the United States, established with the mission of developing, advancing, and protecting cooperative enterprises. Internationally, NCBA CLUSA has designed and implemented development programs for a wide range of donors for sixty years. Established in Mozambique in 1995, NCBA CLUSA’s agriculture/food security and market development activities have benefited over 500,000 small producers in Mozambique. Our projects focus on stimulating rural development through the application of business solutions which support all market actors - smallholders, rural entrepreneurs and local micro, small and medium enterprises alike - to collaborate and engage with each other all along the key agricultural value chains.