Portuguese Personalized Internet Assessor
Lionbridge is recruiting a Portuguese Personalized Internet Assessor, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home?
- Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor, We are currently recruiting for the role of Portuguese Personalized Internet Assessor in Mozambique
- We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of Gmail
- We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone - Android or iPhone - and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products; You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours; Hours for this role are between 2 - 5 hours per week depending on task availability; We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks
- In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used
- Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web
- You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device
- You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Portuguese
- You must be living in Mozambique for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Mozambique.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply