The Aga Khan Academy Maputo
The Aga Khan Academy Maputo is recruiting a Nurse (m/f), to be based in Matola, Mozambique.
- The Academy is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and is looking for a thoughtful, energetic and capable person to support the work of the Head of Academy in pursuit of excellent standards. This important role is key to the success of the Academy. If you are looking for challenging, enjoyable and rewarding work, alongside a friendly and hardworking team, we would very much like to hear from you
- Nursing Diploma
- Three years’ experience
- Available to live in the Academy residences
- Good knowledge of English
- Important skills: multitasking, be able to work under pressure, organisation and planning, Kind and Compassionate, good communication skills, dedicated and patient, alert and observant, ability to interact with diverse school community and team members across the organisation, Microsoft office user knowledge
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- This position requires to be 24/7 on call for emergency cases
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- The Aga Khan Academy Maputo is a certified IB (International Baccalaureate) World School, situated on a large campus in Matola, on the outskirts of Maputo. It is the third in a global network of Academies for exceptional girls and boys regardless of their socio-economic background, from Mozambique and across the globe. IB is a curriculum framework which challenges students to develop academic rigor, independent learning, inquiry and creative problem solving skills, promoting international awareness, social responsibility, open-mindedness and the high ethical standards.