Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a Nurse (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Nurse
- The incumbent serves as the post’s nurse with responsibilities that include the medical care of Mission employees and eligible family members under MED approved clinical guidelines, as well as maintenance and inventory of all medical equipment and supplies, implementation of a robust vaccination program, administration of group and individual health education programs, and medical emergency contingency planning for the Mission
- The incumbent will work in the Medical Unit under the direct supervision of the Regional Medical Officer (RMO) or Medical Provider (MP)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/2wQphA