Sales Manager (m/f)
Heading is recruiting a Sales Manager (m/f) for a client, an internacional FMCG company, to be based in Nampula, Mozambique.
- Coordinate sales of the company’s products to the retail trade from Distributors (Agents) / SSDs/ and company-operated depots
- Manage the sales force in the assigned region to identify, register and sell the company’s products to new retail clients within region
- Lead the sales team to execute the company’s Distributor strategy
- Liaise with distributors in the assigned region to manage distributor stock inventory movements to avoid incidences of out- of-stock
- Identify new opportunities for sales growth in the assigned region and make recommendations for exploiting these growth opportunities to the Sales Manager
- Review and approve territory plans developed by the sales force under his command.
- Ensure profitable and effective execution of all sales plans within the different clusters in his region.
- Liaise with Marketing department, Trade Marketing section and other internal and external partners to manage implementation of sponsorship and events within the assigned region
- Prepare and Monitor recommended incentives for Sales Representatives
- Conduct periodic visits to all Distributors in the Region
- Organize the sales force in the region to update trade census data as directed by Sales management
- Submit timely and accurate routine and market information reports to the HQ Sales office
- Manage weekly (or as decided by Sales Manager) meetings with Sales Representatives
- Effectively coordinate the maintenance and effective utilization of all trade infrastructures in his territory with particular emphasis on fridges, draft machines, neon signs, tables and chairs
- Promptly execute all ad-hoc projects that the Sales Manager may request
- Offer professional financial management advice to the distributors in his region to avoid disruptions of cash flows
- University degree in a relevant area
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and marketing of FMCG products
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply
Esta vaga não aceita mais candidaturas