M&E Officer (m/f)
NCBA CLUSA is recruiting a M&E Officer (m/f), to be based in Montepuez, Mozambique.
- NCBA CLUSA is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of M&E Officer in Montepuez (Cabo Delgado), with primary responsibilities to provide oversight for a program’s planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring. The M&E support officer is responsible for the operation of the project M&E system at central level. Reviews and consolidates data from all the sites where the program is being implemented; elaborate reports to the donor; develop and harmonize systems and data tools
- Advanced degree in ICT Management, Statistics or related field areas
- Minimum of seven years of experience designing and implementing MEL programs
- Ability to utilize a wide range of software applications, including database applications
- Significant expertise providing technical assistance to project/host country government staff working on MEL activities
- Prior experience in the agricultural and agrobusiness sector
- Strong oral and written communications skills in Portuguese and English
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Under no circumstances should candidates deliver applications to other institutions than NCBA CLUSA or to singular persons. We also inform that the entire application process is exempt from any type of payments or charges by NCBA CLUSA and only selected candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (without photograph)
- Founded in 1916, NCBA CLUSA is the oldest not-for-profit cooperative development and trade association in the United States, established with the mission of developing, advancing, and protecting cooperative enterprises. Internationally, NCBA CLUSA has designed and implemented development programs for a wide range of donors for sixty years. Established in Mozambique in 1995, NCBA CLUSA’s agriculture/food security and market development activities have benefited over 500,000 small producers in Mozambique. Our projects focus on stimulating rural development through the application of business solutions which support all market actors - smallholders, rural entrepreneurs and local micro, small and medium enterprises alike - to collaborate and engage with each other all along the key agricultural value chains.