HR Services Assistant (m/f)
Aldelia is recruiting a HR Services Assistant (m/f), to be based in Afungi, Mozambique.
- Liaise with Support Services to ensure office space is prepared for new arrivals (and housing for resident expat employees)
- Schedule onboarding sessions under the direction of the Onboarding Specialist, greet new arrivals and escort them to the various sessions, manage and record the sign-in forms for each session
- Assist with obtaining garage access for new arrivals who require garage parking.
INSS submission (physically getting embassy stamps and delivery/retrieval of the submission package to/from INSS office)
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions (PR) for national contractors
- Assist with maintenance of physical employment files
- Assists cross checking various databases, files and reports to ensure data integrity
- Provides additional support to HR Services team members as needed
- Takes an active role in supporting safety initiatives, and taking appropriate steps when unsafe conditions are observed; reinforces the safety culture with new staff
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, or a minimum two years HR or administrative support experience
- Experience: Minimum of two (2) year’s relevant HR or administrative support experience
- Skills required: High proficiency in use of MS Office Suite; Maintains composure while meeting strict deadlines; Attention to detail; Analytical skills; Effective interpersonal skills; dealing with difficult situations
- Language: Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted