HIV/AIDS Small Grants Coordinator
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
US Embassy is recruiting a HIV/AIDS Small Grants Coordinator, to be based Maputo.
- The HIV/AIDS Small Grants Coordinator for the Economic/Political Section’s Small Grants office plans, implements, monitors, and represents the U.S. Embassy’s activities related to HIV/AIDS and PEPFAR (U.S. President\'s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)) programs
- A Bachelor’s (4 year) degree in International Development, Social Sciences, and/or Public Health is required
- Three years of previous experience in program planning, grant review and management is required
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the Human Resources Office