Land O’Lakes is recruiting a Gender Advisor, to be based in Chimoio, Mozambique.
- Land O’Lakes International Development is a nonprofit organization whose vision is to be a global leader in transforming lives by engaging in agriculture and enterprise partnerships that replace poverty with prosperity, and dependency with self-reliance We leverage Land O’Lakes, Inc.’s near-century of history by engaging in international agriculture and economic development programs, implementing more than 280 programs in 80 countries since 1981
- Land O’Lakes International Development (Land O’Lakes) is implementing the USAID Feed the Future Mozambique Climate Smart Agriculture (FTF CSA) Activity in Mozambique’s Beira Corridor, a 5-year project with the primary objective to support local producers to increase their agricultural productivity and profitability while increasing their resilience to climate change FTF CSA aims to increase adoption of CSA technologies and practices by supporting and incentivizing the private sector to test and grow profitable business models that deliver relevant information, advisory services, inputs, market linkages and finance
- The project consists of four components: Behavior Change Communication; Model Family Farms; Sustainable Extension Services; Strengthened Market Systems
- Components 1 and 2 will increase demand by raising awareness and demonstrating effectiveness of key technologies and practices, including improved seed, conservation agriculture practices, and water management and irrigation solutions
- Components 3 and 4 will support supply-side improvements, leading to increased availability, accessibility and affordability of inputs and other technologies and improved private-sector-led advisory services
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply