Financial Manager (m/f)
NCBA CLUSA is recruiting a Financial Manager (m/f), to be based in Montepuez, Mozambique.
- NCBA CLUSA is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Financial Manager in Montepuez (Cabo Delgado) with primary responsibilities to preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personnel administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related areas
- Minimum of five years of experience managing financial and accountant department
- Ability to utilize a wide range of software applications, specially QuickBooks, it is an advantage
- And/or completion of second level of a recognized accounting program combined with related financial experience will be considered
- Knowledge of USAID or other donors financial managements procedures
- Strong oral and written communications skills in Portuguese and English
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Under no circumstances should candidates deliver applications to other institutions than NCBA CLUSA or to singular persons. We also inform that the entire application process is exempt from any type of payments or charges by NCBA CLUSA and only selected candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (without photograph)
- Founded in 1916, NCBA CLUSA is the oldest not-for-profit cooperative development and trade association in the United States, established with the mission of developing, advancing, and protecting cooperative enterprises. Internationally, NCBA CLUSA has designed and implemented development programs for a wide range of donors for sixty years. Established in Mozambique in 1995, NCBA CLUSA’s agriculture/food security and market development activities have benefited over 500,000 small producers in Mozambique. Our projects focus on stimulating rural development through the application of business solutions which support all market actors - smallholders, rural entrepreneurs and local micro, small and medium enterprises alike - to collaborate and engage with each other all along the key agricultural value chains.