Aldelia is recruiting a Driver (m/f), to be based in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique.
- Transporting visitors between Pemba airport and the project site (back and forth).
- Transporting stakeholders staff to and from the project site, or any other location determined by the line manager.
- Carrying out general duties as directed by line manager, for example: General messenger duties such as collection and deliveries; Make purchases for office purposes, e.g. stationary, etc.; Assist with basic office admin and arrangements
- Keep proper records of vehicle service schedules
- Ensure maintenance records of the vehicle are up to date and that the vehicles services regularly
- Ensure proper well-being of the vehicle, and report any incident to the line manager immediately
- Ensure appropriate application of the vehicle and fuel management procedures
- Interaction and coordination with various stakeholders such as government officials, community leaders and project affected people to fulfil project sustainability objectives
- Be available and able to work at night or abnormal working hours, or as the project schedule requires
- Valid driver’s license
- 5 Years driving experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Cabo Delgado Province and Mozambique in
- General Defensive driving training
- Well-developed computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and liaison skills with the proven ability to effectively interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Performance driven
- Languages: o Fluent in Portuguese (both written and oral); Fluent in English (both written and oral); Skills in the local dialect used in the area of the Project location would be a plus
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae