WRS is hiring a Contract Manager for Maputo.
WRS ave been approached by the Managing Director who is looking to source this key business critical role as matter of priority.
An established Build and Civils international company that has been running for over 40 years. Having a strong foothold in some SADC countries they are now expanding into Mozambique.
The company has been awarded a string of Road and Building projects in Mozambique, valued on average USD 30mil.
Based in Maputo the organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Contract Manager on a permanent basis with immediate effect. The successful applicant will be responsible for liaising with the clients, project management, staff management and planning.
- Liaising on a day to day basis with clients
- Ensuring project objectives are met
- Managing a work force
- Risk assessment
- Assuring quality control
- Completing work within the time, budget and cash targets
- Tender selection and supervision
- Degree/HND in Civil Engineering or Construction management
- At least 7+ years’ experience, working in the Construction industry
- You will ideally have a mix of road and building experience
- WRS have interview slots available with the respective Directors for the next 7 days so if you have the stated skills and experience and are looking to work for a highly respected construction company apply now
- For suitable applicants WRS will provide full information on the client, projects and role