Central Manager (m/f)
Tecno Mobile is recruiting a Central Manager (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Prepares and manages the annual operating budget of the after-sales department. 2.
- Ensures that he/she is able to issue the reports required by general management and the manufacturer.
- Devises and implements a marketing plan to solicit new clientele and maximize retention of existing customers.
- Is familiar with, and applies, the manufacturer’s warranty conditions and policies.
- Ensures that all documents required by the manufacturer or the general manager are available and properly completed.
- Examines the rules applying to warranty policy, understands and implements guidelines with regard to warranties, sees that claims are appropriately processed and forwards details and clarifications on the warranties to customers.
- Advises the technicians responsible for repairs of the time allocated for each work order
- Insure and Maintains a top quality repair service and reduces returns to the shop Handles customer complaints as soon as possible, based on dealership guidelines. o Implements and maintains a customer satisfaction system for the after-sales department
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent education level
- Stable work history
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required
- Be a team player
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Indicate the source of this job post: emprego.co.mz
- CVs must be sent in English version
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae