The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a CDC Public Health Specialist Maternal and Child Health Adolescent Advisor, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of CDC Public Health Specialist Maternal and Child Health Adolescent Advisor within the office of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Adolescent Treatment Advisor is primarily responsible for planning, organizing, and monitoring adolescent HIV care and treatment programs and activities designed to scale up and improve the provision, quality and impact of HIV care and treatment services for adolescents living with HIV in Mozambique
- In this capacity she/he will provide comprehensive public health technical and managerial advice and assistance to the Ministry of Health (MOH) and CDC implementing partners to ensure adolescent treatment program implementation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), across the HIV treatment cascade
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42