The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a CDC-DREAMS Strategic Information Program Specialist, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of CDC-DREAMS Strategic Information Program Specialist
- Under the supervision of the CDC M&E Team Lead, and the guidance and input of the DREAMS interagency TWG, including DREAMS Coordinator, the incumbent will provide support and technical assistance in the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems to support successful implementation of the DREAMS program in Mozambique. DREAMS activities are geared toward preventing HIV infection` and Gender Based Violence (GBV) prevention in adolescent girls and young women and their sexual partners
- While the position will be based in the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the nature of the position requires the job holder to collaborate closely with colleagues in all PEPFAR implementing agencies, namely the PEPFAR Coordinating Office (PCO), the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Peace Corps in coordination of the DREAMS program
- Specifically, the position will work to improve program data quality and program implementation through regular data reviews and supervision visits across over 15 implementing partners in 8 provinces working both at the community and health facility levels
- Other duties of the position include data analysis, development of data tables, reports, charts, graphs, and dashboards using data results related to DREAMS and GBV activities and the provision of technical assistance to DREAMS implementing partners and DREAMS technical staff in the are of monitoring and evaluation for the DREAMS program
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42