Category Management Specialist
At BHP Billiton, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
- Maintain effective relationships with suppliers and ensure delivery quality in line with defined supply strategies and objectives
- Perform key tasks associated with sourcing, Strategy planning, Non Trade Contract Management which includes Tender, Contract Establishment, Variation and Close Out processes
- Ensure quality in all activities related to contract management and be mindful of the regulation pertinent to the region of operation
- Promote operating discipline related to the 1SAP processes and ensure compliance and requirements to GLD(s)
- The purpose of this role is to execute category management activities in line with specified guidelines and business requirements to ensure surety of supply and minimum supply risk for the business
- Bachelors degree in Administration and Management or Commerce, Law, Engineering or related disciplines with distinctive knowledge/practice in Supply / Category Management
- Minimum experience of at least 2-4 years
Please forward your cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates and identity documents, and a written reference to the email listed, or apply on line at jobs.bhpbilliton.com, with reference MF0035.