Carpentry Maintenance Worker (m/f)
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a Carpentry Maintenance Worker (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Carpentry Maintenance Worker
- Working in the Facility Management section of the Embassy the Carpentry Maintenance Worker carries out scheduled and unscheduled preventive maintenance and repair work on finish and interior assemblies, furnishings and fixtures in all mission buildings and facilities including residential owned and leased properties
- Job holder would repair, adjust and install doors, windows, hardware, wall, ceiling and floor coverings, sunshades and blinds; fixed furnishings; painting of various surfaces; and replacement specified glazing products with required installation materials
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42