Administrative and Finance Assistant
IRRI - International Rice Research Institute
IRRI is recruiting an Administrative and Finance Assistant, to be based in Zambezia, Mozambique.
- The International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) is the world’s premier research organization dedicated to reducing poverty and hunger through rice science; improving the health and welfare of rice farmers and consumers; and protecting the rice-growing environment for future generations. IRRI is an independent, non-profit, research and educational institute, founded in 1960. The institute, headquartered in Los Baños, Philippines, has offices in 18 rice-growing countries in Asia and Africa, and over 1,000 staff
- Working with in-country partners, IRRI develops advanced rice varieties that yield more grain and better withstand pests and disease as well as flooding, drought, and other harmful effects of climate change
- IRRI offers a highly extensive employee benefits package inclusive of globally-covered medical insurance, retirement plan, life and accident insurance, and other allowances. Join our team and be part of our story!
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Any candidate who is interested in this offer and who meets the required qualifications should apply directly through jobs.irri.org
- Candidates who live in Zambezia are strongly encouraged to apply
- The applications must be in English
Esta vaga não aceita mais candidaturas