Administration Secretary & Receptionist
Plan International is recruiting an Administration Secretary & Receptionist, to be based in Nampula, Mozambique.
- Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls
- We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected
- Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
- We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge
- We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries
- Control in-coming and out-going mail, and manage correspondence and filing system
- Receive and communicate properly with individuals coming into the organization and direct them to the appropriate office/person after checking with the staff that they want to meet
- Support on all logistics required on daily basis for the Program Unit Manager
- Make and answer telephone calls in a courteous manner with internal and external persons and direct them to the concerned individuals
- Assist on operating office machines such as fax, photocopier, printer, scanner, etc.
Receive and ensure all incoming newspapers, journals, magazines, publications are in good order
- Handle petty cash and other Admin matters
- Maintain the reception area in clean, attractive and organized manner at all times.
Make contacts with relevant persons, send invitation letters, and other logistical functions related to conferences or workshops
- Receive guests from Regional and International offices and provide them with logistical and administrative support
- Assist other staff in cataloguing and filing resource materials and publications, and distribution of such materials
- Assist in obtaining quotations, preparing quotation summary and participating in decisions
- Develop and maintain a database or roster of organizations and persons by sector and discipline to facilitate contacts and communication
- Develop adequate understanding of the work of relevant organizations and persons to facilitate contact and communication
- Perform all HR Administration tasks such as employee filing, leave days control, medical aid control, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply