Travel Advisor (m/f)
Aldelia is recruiting a Travel Advisor (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Gaza and Inhambane, Mozambique.
- Assist in Planning and executing travel requirements for the company
- Execute the travel requests of employees as consistent with the company procedure
- Liaise with travel agencies for requests and ticketing process, managing the relevant contract
- Coordinate accommodation of employees on business trips
- Provide relevant information to travelers about the destination, regulations, events, etc.
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints from business travelers and keep the relevant units abreast
- Liaise with personnel from other countries such as Italy, UK, etc.
- Draw up the early budget relevant the travel costs and the relevant forecast
- Liaise with airlines as and when required
- Monitor employee trips when needed
- Ensure that airport pick up is done for employees travelling on business
- Ensure that newly arrived expatriate employees receive all meet-and-greet details
- Ensure travel adjustments as needed
- Advise travelling employees of luggage and other applicable travelling limits and regulations prior to travel dates
- Degree in a relevant field – Desirable
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience – Mandatory
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese – Mandatory
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
- Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “1558_Travel Advisor” or apply through the website below
- If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the above closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful