Specialist Security (m/f)
Aldelia is recruiting a Specialist Security (m/f), to be based in Temane, Mozambique.
- Ensure Service Provider understanding and compliance to relevant GSO Security and SHE, codes of practices and standards
- Manage relevant documentation, industry and statutory registrations to ensure sustainable operations
- Comply and implement Security and SHE standards, code of practices and international best practices
- Manage performance of GSO Security Service Provider Personnel to ensure compliance with agreed KPI targets, Service Level Commitments and Customer expectations
- Provide leadership and management to the Security Service Providers.
- Analyze risk factors for the new and existing facilities, identify physical security vulnerabilities and formulate remediations plans
- Execute the Security operational plan for SPT/Projects to ensure Security preparedness by utilizing technology as a force multiplier and improving the tactical capacity
- Assess risk behaviour from company and Service Providers employees
- Foster a team spirit and team work to ensure the necessary synergies and alignment with the projects regarding company´s security policies, standards and procedures.
- Manage relationship between SPT and Projects to ensure awareness and transfer of information on security risks and crime prevention initiatives
- Establish, maintain relationship and collaborate with local Law enforcement and state security agencies
- Ensure professional working relationships with relevant stakeholders on site and surrounding communities
- Maintain a Security awareness program to inform and educate employees regarding security risks and mitigation
- Ensure proper ongoing development for service provider Security personnel
- Report and investigate security incidents, such as thefts, violation of regulations, policies and procedures
- Recognized Security bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent qualification
- Law enforcement or military training and demonstrated experience working in a security operations role for minimum of 5+ years in industry environment
- Proficiency with Access Control, CCTV and other security systems
- Strong knowledge of security principles, best practices and processes
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted