Service Delivery & Process Flow Consultant (m/f)
PSI - Population Services International
PSI is recruiting a Service Delivery & Process Flow Consultant (m/f), to be based in Maputo and Gaza, Mozambique.
Partner with us!
- PSI is looking for a qualified individual with experience in the design of service delivery and process flows in Mozambique. The individual will work in close coordination with PSI’s Director of Programs, the Country Representative and the NCD technical adviser
- Project Context: PSI is starting a USAID-funded project focused on the provision of integrated cervical cancer screening and voluntary family planning services in Maputo and Gaza provinces. The project is testing different service delivery models through fixed and mobile outreach to reach women above 30 and HIV+ women. Women will be offered with HPV testing through molecular diagnosis (GeneXpert) and positive cases will be followed up for further examination through VIA and mobile Colposcope. Screened positive cases will be provided with preventive therapy
- The project will begin implementation of activities in September 2019 in two districts in Gaza and in two urban areas within Maputo city
- The consultant is expected to support PSI in the design of process flow and service delivery algorithms to be used in the different service delivery models envisaged through the project
- PSI will work with four reference laboratories (2 in Gaza and 2 in Maputo) where molecular diagnosis services for HPV will be set up. Different service delivery models will ensure outreach to peripheral health facilities for screening and preventive treatment and to community settings
- The consultant is expected to validate and further develop PSI’s proposed patient pathways for the different service delivery models to capture the screening and treatment cascade
- The consultant will develop these in a user-friendly way for service providers and project staff
What are we looking for?
- The consultant is expected to have a clinical or public health background
- He/she should be familiar with the Mozambican public health system and have demonstrated experience in the design of similar process flows, ideally within the field of sexual reproductive health or with other relevant diseases such as HIV or TB
- We’d like someone with demonstrated ability to engage with a diverse team, while delivering well thought though, detailed work is required
- A strong communicator, verbally, in writing and visually, that can simplify complex ideas. Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese and English is a requirement
- The work is expected to be undertaken during the project’s start-up phase between September-December 2019. The work is anticipated to take up to 20 days
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Indicate the source of this job post: emprego.co.mz
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Send your Documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Service Delivery & Process Flow Consultant”
- We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization
- PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible - bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare. There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world
- All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.