Senior Administrative Assistant (m/f)
Gain - Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
GAIN is recruiting a Senior Administrative Assistant (m/f), to be based in Beira, Mozambique.
- The Senior Administrative Assistant will ensure that the administrative and financial operations are compliant with GAIN internal policies and procedures, and with external requirements such as local laws, regulations and vendor contractual obligations. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure financial transactions are accurately recorded in line with GAIN procedures and standards in a timely fashion
- Prepare accounts payable documents for approval and make local payments under the direct supervision and on approval of Head of Operations
- Oversee the proper upkeep and maintenance of office premises and working facilities like the telephone system, photocopying machines and furniture to provide the best possible physical environment for staff to discharge their duties
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for visitors, processing travel claims and arranging tickets, visas
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- To be considered for this position you must possess strong organizational skills, accounting skills and communication skills. You should also be able to work independently and proactively, with a commitment to quality and accuracy. Candidates for this role should have relevant experience in administration
- GAIN is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with both governments and businesses, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious food for all people. In particular, we aim to make healthier food choices more desirable, more available, and more affordable. GAIN’s mission is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition.