Sanitation Business Director (m/f)
DAI is recruiting a Sanitation Business Director (m/f), to be based in Nampula, Zambezia and Cabo Delgado, Mozambique.
- DAI seeks candidates for anticipated USAID-funded water, sanitation and hygiene programs (WASH) to improve management and commercial viability of water and sanitation services, including an accelerated and enhanced role for women in the sector. Program activities will likely take place in Nampula, Zambezia, Cabo Delgado and, potentially, in Maputo
- Lead the analysis, design, piloting and implementation of all aspects of sanitation business development. Develop sanitation business models and value chains in northern Mozambique, make use of social and behavior change research to build demand, and leverage sanitation plans
- At least five (5) years of expertise in working in peri-urban, small town and/or rural sanitation and hygiene improvements, including CLTS, supply chain development, improved hygiene practices, service planning
- At least five (5) years of experience working on development projects to improve service delivery including work in northern Mozambique
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Indicate the source of this job post: emprego.co.mz
- Candidates for all positions must have strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written, in both English and Portuguese and advanced degrees (master’s or higher) in relevant areas
How to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, and private corporations. Currently, DAI is delivering results in about 80 countries.