Regional Finance Officer / Mozambique Country Finance Manager
- Assist the Regional Finance Manager (RFM) in providing support to the country finance teams in the SA region to help them achieve their objectives of timely and accurate reporting and sound financial management of Malaria Consortium’s portfolio of programmes in each country
- Provide a pro-active, efficient, timely and relevant finance service to the technical and operations departments
- Qualified accountant in recognised global body e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Knowledge of the Mozambique and Southern Africa operational context
- Knowledge of NGO donors and their financial reporting requirements
- Minimum of 3- 5 years accountancy and managerial experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft excel and word
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- High level of English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel to countries within the region
For more information please visit our website www.malariaconsortium.org where you will have access to the full Job description.
Please send a covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification along with your CV ( max. 4 pages) to Human Resources. Please quote the position and country in the subject line of your application.
We appreciate your application however, only short listed candidates will be contacted within three weeks after the closing date.
We encourage Mozambican nationals to apply for this post.