Project / Site Manager
Rio Tinto Iron and Titanium (RTIT) product group is embarking on several projects in Madagascar, Mozambique and South Africa. These projects will be focused in establishing a Mineral Sands centre of excellence in Africa.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual to join our project team in Mozambique in the capacity of Project / Site Manager.
The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the construction works and work with the EPCM and contractors to make sure that the works are carried out in accordance with the schedule and budget, and completed safely and responsibly in terms with the HSE standards and policies.
- Delivering Construction of the Project, Commercial Focus, Optimising & Sustaining Value
- Leading People, Business Focus Collaboration, Building Productive Stakeholder Relations
- Protecting HS&E, getting the Technology Right, knowing the business of Construction of Projects
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or science related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience at senior level in mining or heavy construction environment
- Management of construction consultants, contractors and contracts
- Project management in a multi-disciplined environment
- Construction Management qualification and membership of relevant professional highly desired
- Able to communicate both in Portuguese and English
Candidates must apply via our website, address available on the right side of this page.