PEPFAR Reporting & Strategic Information Advisor (m/f)
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
U.S. Embassy is recruiting a PEPFAR Reporting & Strategic Information Advisor (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of PEPFAR Reporting & Strategic Information Advisor
- Under the direct supervision of the PEPFAR Country Coordinator, the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Strategic Information Advisor will provide high quality and sustained technical assistance in the development and implementation of strategic information systems to support successful implementation of the United States Government’s President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief program in Mozambique. S/he will serve as the principal field counterpart to headquarters Strategic Information Advisor and will lead and coordinate the Strategic Information Technical Working Group
- The Strategic Information Advisor is responsible for providing leadership and facilitation of PEPFAR Strategic Information activities including monitoring and evaluation and information systems. Position directly supervises one employee (Data Manager)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42