Maternal and Child Health Branch Chief (m/f)
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
The U.S. Embassy is recruiting a Maternal and Child Health Branch Chief (m/f), to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Maternal and Child Health Branch Chief
- The incumbent serves as Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission and Pediatric Treatment (PMTCT) Branch Chief (also referred to as Maternal & Child Health Branch Chief) for the HHS/CDC-Mozambique office and has primary responsibility for providing comprehensive technical, administrative, programmatic, and fiscal management of PMTCT and pediatric treatment programs in Mozambique
- Responsibilities include program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting. The Branch Chief serves as CDC’s senior principal health expert on PMTCT and pediatric treatment programs and represents HHS/CDC at the highest levels including at national and international meetings of technical strategy and policy groups
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/ZcPS42