DADTCO Mandioca Mocambique, Lda.
- DADTCO Mandioca Mocambique (DMM) is social enterprise aiming to unleash the agricultural potential of the rural areas of Mozambique. With the introduction of our unique mobile processing technology we aim to revolutionize the rural landscape and the processing of cassava in particular. The company has been processing cassava for the past 5 years with operations in the provinces Nampula and Inhambane.
Currently all the cassava we process is used for the production of beer (Impala). DMM is looking to
expand its activities in 2018 with the production of flour made of cassava.
DADTCO Mandioca Mocambique, Lda. is recruiting a Finance Manager, to be based in Nampula, Mozambique.
We are looking for a Finance Manager who is familiar with accountancy systems and can contribute to a well organised and transparent financial set-up of the company:
- To keep an organised and transparent bookkeeping system
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- To Provide managerial input based on financial figures from accountancy system through generating various financial reports: Profit and Loss, Trial Balances, Financial Statements
- Reconciliation of bank account and end of month figures
- Control of company’s sources of income
- Generate company invoices
- Liaison and cooperation with financial consultants
- Liaison with financial counterparts of clients
- Able to contribute to company’s alignment to Mozambican regulations as well as headoffice policies
- Handle Payments
- Salary administration including social security and tax
- Contribute to the daily management of the operation and professionalization of the company’s staff and offices
Qualifications & Experience Required
- 3 to 5 year experience in a similar position
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year experience with accountancy systems (SAGE, Primavera, Multiverse)
- Able to read and understand system generated financial reports
- Higher education degree in finance and/or accounting
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Clear communicator
- Skilled in Microsoft program: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proven ability to contribute to company's overall performance and professionalism
- Committed, ambitious and keen to learn
- Permanent contract
- Company and Mobile phone contract
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted