Employee Training and Development Specialist
Embaixada dos Estados Unidos da América
U.S. Embassy is recruiting a Employee Training and Development Specialist, to be based in Maputo, Mozambique.
- The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Employee Training and Development Specialist
- This position manages the Post language program and employee development
- Position will direct employees to outside or other department training and courses, help develop curriculum, schedule classes, manage procurement of learning materials, directly supervise 4 instructors AND interact directly with employees to offer necessary administrative correction about attendance, library lending, etc.
- This position serves as the Acting Post Language Officer when the HRO is absent
- This position will develop a schedule for language instructors and find and utilize trainers for additional trainings as needed
- Has complete managerial responsibility for the ICASS Language Program including; work distribution, scope of program, to include the English language program, filing and all administrative duties
- The position will also help with assist with the CLO led orientation to ensure employees receive all required documents, including developing and being the HR POC for the quarterly orientations developed for all new comers and families
- The position will serve as backup for HR to cover for absences (leave), primarily for the Human Resources Specialist in terms of performing administrative/management duties for HRA support in the absence of the HRS
- The incumbent must be prepared to administer soft skills trainings after having been taught to do so by trained FSI instructors/managers; Must be comfortable speaking publicly, writing in English and Portuguese, facilitating classes with native
- English speakers, provide logistics set up for TDY trainers and supervising staff that are frequently offsite
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: goo.gl/snZV2w
How to Apply