Business Process & Data Coach
At BHP Billiton, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
- Produce and monitor standards and operating procedures in order to ensure that critical controls of the Supply processes exist and are effective
- Collaboration with the Supply Leadership Team and their teams across the business to drive functional improvements to the current systems and practices
- Monitor functional performance in 1SAP, analyse variances, trends, risks, and identify opportunities for improvement of work practices
- Implement master data quality improvement initiatives
- Support in the embedment of the functional controls framework across the Asset to ensure compliance with relevant GLDs, BLDs, policies, standards, procedures and legislative requirements
- Take shared accountability for the performance of the team and ensure quality of tasks, services and provide advice to other operations
- Support / encourage peers and other team members to build a high performance culture with a strong focus on continuous improvement
- Bachelor degree in Administration and Management, Engineering, Information Technology or Sciences
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience
- Demonstrate oral and written English proficiency
Please forward your cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates and identity documents, and a written reference to the email listed, or apply on line at jobs.bhpbilliton.com, with reference MF0038.